When it comes to learning more about DID remember to trust yourself and slow down or walk away if you feel overwhelmed from exploring these resources.
An Infinite Mind
Blue Knot Foundation: Adults Surviving Child Abuse
First Person Plural
ISST-D: International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
PODS: Positive Outcomes for Dissocitive Survivors
- Client explains why alters were created
- From the Client's Point of View
- Living With Multiple Personality Disorder - Herschell Walker author of "Breaking Free"
- Discovery Health Clip
- Dr. Richard Kluft gives an overview of DID and comments on the TV show "United States of Tara"
- A Logical Way of Being
- Healing Together created by An Infinite Mind
- Dr. Van Der Kolk - reconnecting to our bodies after trauma - radio podcast
- Selection of videos posted on An Infinite Mind
- Videos for Survivors, Supporters and Helath Professionals from Blue Knot
- Many Voices Many Voices Newsletter Archives
- A Refusal to Die: Struggling with Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Movie Black Swan and interview with Dr. Marlene Steinberg
- Understanding Integration by Rachel Downing 2003
- DID, MPD, or Multiplicity: Responding to Parts Inside With a Focus on the Kids by Kali Munro 2000
- Creating Personas Was My Way of Coping with Abuse about Alice Jamison author of "Today I'm Alice"
- Coping Strategies: A Client's Perspective
- It's a Beautiful Mind by Jane Parker
Newsweek Review of United States of Tara
- Infinite Mind Annual Conference, Orlando Florida
- Dispelling Myths About DID
- International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- If I Switch: Tips for Friends and Families by Jane Parker and Group
Trauma Matters newsletter